[OpenSIPS-Users] Parking a Call using b2b modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 17 17:14:41 CEST 2014

Hi Jayesh,

For such scenario you do not need b2b at all. You can do it at signaling
level. How ?
- determine that the incoming call needs to be parked
- send the call to a media server to play some ringing via 183 early
media (call still not accepted); also push DB record to with the callid
+ user the call belongs to;
- if target user registers -> check in DB for parked calls -> if yes,
run a script to trigger the cancelling of that branch to media server
(see t_uac_cancel MI command
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/tm.html#id295912)
- original call will go into failure route (because of the canceling) ->
from there you can create a new branch to the newly registered user.

I haven't tried, but it should work :)