[OpenSIPS-Users] accounting problem after failover

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 19:41:40 CET 2014

Bogdan,

I did not set the DB_FLAG for triggering missed calls (tried without any
luck), should I do this?

I came up with this peace of routing (simplified), strange thing is I can
clear the DB_FLAG in the reply route after a t_relay, but I can not set the
DB_FLAG after a t_relay.

Does this make any sense?:

loadmodule "acc.so"
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:***@***/opensips")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", "DB_FLAG")
modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", "DB_FLAG")

.. routing ...

route[1] # inbound call
{
  ... routing logic ...

  set_dlg_flag("2");               # this is a inbound call
  setflag(DB_FLAG);              # db_flag and cdr_flag
  t_on_reply("1");
  t_on_failure("1");	        # if offline goto failure route : mobile

  t_relay("0x05");                # relay call to registered client
}

route [2] # goto mobile phone and do account call
{
  ... routing logic ...
  $rU = { mobile number }

  t_relay("0x05");               #  route call to mobile
}

onreply_route[1]
{
  if(is_dlg_flag_set("2"))      # if it was an inbound call
  {
    resetflag(DB_FLAG);      # we got a reply, so it's an inbound call : no
accounting
  }
}

failure_route[1]
{

  reset_dlg_flag("2");          # inbound call forwared to mobile, clear
flag