[OpenSIPS-Users] Validate dialog confusion

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 30 21:07:16 CET 2014

Hi John,

1) if the request does not match any dialog it will go on the "else"
branch where it simply logs the "valid request" - this is a simple
example, but the idea is that without dialog state you cannot check if
valid or not; and you maybe do not create dialogs for all your calls and
maybe not all your sequential request are part of a INVITE dialog (you
may have re-SUBSCRIBE or NOTIFYs)

2) the function just fixes, you need to send it out as usual via the
t_relay(),