[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy_offer and answer

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Sep 2 15:40:53 CEST 2013

Hi, Marco!

If I remember correctly, there was a bug in OpenSIPS 1.7 related to
this, where the second parameter was always ignored. You should try to
update your sources to the latest version. Or, even better, upgrade your
OpenSIPS 1.8 or higher, since the 1.7 version is no longer supported.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com