[OpenSIPS-Users] avp not saved or restored. Usrloc/Registrar module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Oct 2 12:54:37 CEST 2013

Hello Rik,

Basically, "registered" is just a way of doing a "lookup" but without
overwriting the R-URI. So to me it should also populate the /attributes/
avp, if it's defined.

Moreover, this is the best way you can achieve what you want, since the
usrloc module stores its keys in a way which optimizes subsequent
lookups. (using an AVL tree)

I just committed a patch for the "registered" function. It will now also
populate the AVP. (also on 1.10)

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer