[OpenSIPS-Users] avp not saved or restored. Usrloc/Registrar module

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Wed Oct 2 11:12:33 CEST 2013

Managed to get it working. After Lookup the AVP is repopulated
Should this also be the case on the registered(domain [,AOR[, callid]]) function?

My problem would be completely solved if this function also fills the AVP which it currently doesn't seem to do!
As Lookup rewrites my ruri which is undesirable in my script.

Regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers
Voice engineer