[OpenSIPS-Users] The NOTIFY message of presence.winfo is notsent from opensips.

Yuming Zheng zhengyumingnanjing at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:40:00 CET 2013

Thanks, I have added Bob to Alice pres-rules also, just like:

<rule id="whitelist">
      <conditions>
         <identity>
            <one id="sip:alice at 172.22.198.1"/><one
id="sip:101 at 172.22.198.1"/><one
id="sip:102 at 172.22.198.1"/>
         </identity>
      </conditions>
      <actions>
         <pr:sub-handling>allow</pr:sub-handling>
      </actions>
      <transformations/>
   </rule>

Can this help to resolve this problem temprorily?