[OpenSIPS-Users] The NOTIFY message of presence.winfo is notsent from opensips.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Mar 1 09:12:41 CET 2013

On Mar 1, 2013, at 4:40 AM, zhengyumingnanjing wrote:

> So,you mean OMA mode must be used with openxcap and opensips to receive the presence.winfo message.
> Is it possible when I just use the IETF mode?
> Or may I modify some code to implememt this feature due to I have only IETF implementaion now.

No. Your problem is that when using IETF mode there is no link between authorization rules (pres-rules) and resource-lists, thus, a change in resource-lists will not trigger a presence.winfo NOTIFY because there is nothing to notify about. If you want to know that the document has changed, you can subscribe to the xcapdiff event.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects