[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting up opensips

Stuart Mills stuart.mills3 at btopenworld.com
Tue Jun 18 10:56:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I’ve setup OpenSIPS 1.9.1-tls stable on Debian 7, I have installed the mysql module, create the database schema and gone through make menuselect to create a load balance script, saved and generated the script, all seemed to go according to plan, after that I created some load balance nodes using some examples as a guide.

The problem I seem to be having is when the calls arrive they show up on the UAS_transactions count but the call doesn’t seem to be passed onto any of the load balance nodes.

Is there a way i can see what OpenSIPS is trying to do with the call?

Regards,

Stuart Mills