[OpenSIPS-Users] Redis high availability

Bakko asannucci at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:38:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to set a High Availability scenario:

two servers with DRBD, Heartbeat, MySQL Master-Master and Redis for Load
Balancing.

The two Redis servers share the same database file present on DRBD
partition.

If i put manually any variable in Redis and shutdwon Server A, when
second server go up, the same variables are present on Redis database.

If I send a call trough ServerA i can see load balancing variables on
Redis set to "1". If I shutdown this server without hangup the call, on
the second server these variables are "0".

The question is, when Opensips start, the hideris client clean the load
balancing variables presents in Redis server?

Or what happens?

Thank you

Regards