[OpenSIPS-Users] Help trace source of error: unknown URI param list excedeed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 20 15:24:46 CET 2013

Hi Adam,

It does not jump into error_route as currently this capture only "sip
parsing" errors, and it your case it is not a parsing error, but rather
an internal error.

So,
1) were you able to get the actual URI so see all the params ?
2) managed to extend the size of the array of unknown params as Ovidiu
suggested ?