[OpenSIPS-Users] Help trace source of error: unknown URI param list excedeed

Adam Raszynski netcentrica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:12:44 CET 2013

As suggested I enabled error logging via error_route to put in log full SIP
message bodies

Unfortunetly it doesn't seem to work with this type of error:
ERROR:core:parse_uri: unknown URI param list excedeed

For other parse errors I see message dumps, but not for this

So for some reason I'm unable to catch this errors using error_route

Any hints?