[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding pri_prefix to TO Header (I think I am being ripped off)

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:07:31 CET 2013

Hello Pete,

Thank your for your response.

>> The best advice I can give here is to have a testing phase (even if only a few calls)

We will take this advice with a grain of salt. From now on, we will be
conducting two,
or even three day testing, before signing up for interconnects.

As for my solution, I really try to avoid any type of static control
statements however,
in this case it was unavoidable. In the branch route:

switch($rd) {
                # Prefix added to TO Header (Non RFC Standard)
                case "server provider ip":
                        uac_replace_to("", "$ru");
                        break;
        }

I have two questions:

1) I think I need to "unchange" the TO Header somewhere. Possible in
the on_reply.
Can someone please confirm this?
2) Is there a more scalable and maintainable way of doing this. Maybe
in a perl script,
although not sure how I can make a call to "uac_replace_to" within perl

Kind Regards,

Nick.