[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenSIPS start when db is not ready?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 16 14:19:48 CEST 2013

Hi Chen-Che,

Currently OpenSIPS does not start without DB (if a module is configured
with db_url) - in some case starting with no DB (while DB was requested)
may be a non sense - like for modules needing provisioning data
(drouting, dialplan, permissions, etc) - these modules will not be able
to do anything if no data. On the other hand modules that require DB for
storage purposes (like acc, dialog, siptrace, usrloc, presence) may
indeed skip the db connection on startup as they will be able to perform
even without DB.