[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenSIPS start when db is not ready?

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:49:43 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I know that OpenSIPS can work without any db. However, in case of using a
db, according to my experience, an OpenSIPS server must start when the db is
on. I wonder whether it's possible to make OpenSIPS successfully run before
the database is ready? If this can be achieved, the time for setting up an
environment will be shorten significantly when OpenSIPS and db run on
different machines (which take a large amount of time to boot the machine).
I haven't found any setting/configuration about this issue in the official
document as well as this forum. Any comment is very welcome.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che