[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] OpenSIPS script locks

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 29 13:27:22 CET 2012

Hi Brett,

no, there is no timeout for the lock. so, if you are not careful in
releasing the lock, you are a dead man with a dead opensips :).

We plan to add some mechanism to check and cleanup locks after the route
is ended, but this requires some extra work in the core part (some
callbacks to give access to executing any kind of route).