[OpenSIPS-Users] Limit calls over IP between Opensips Servers

Bakko asannucci at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:59:51 CET 2012

Hello list,

I'm trying to limit outbound numbers calls over client IP

I'm using Redis Cluster between two opensips servers to share the
numbers of calls.

All work fine. I can see on Redis server the current calls of each client.

The only "problem" is I don't know where put the max numbers of calls to
compare two numbers (max calls permitted and current calls).

Can I create a new table on the Opensips database whit two record like
client IP and maxcalls an then query the table with AVPOPS module?

Thank you

Regards