[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl fifo reload_blacklist not reloading

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 13 15:14:54 CET 2012

Hi James,

The problem is that you are using db_text backend for the module. and
this DB engine adds its own level of caching. The db_text reads the
content of the file and caches it in memory; then, the blacklist module
reads from db_text and caches again.

The reload function you are using is forcing the module to reload from
DB, but in your case the DB is not reloading from the actual file.

What you need to do is to set the "db_mode" param in db_text to "1":

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/db_text.html#id250100