[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl fifo reload_blacklist not reloading

discodog62 at aol.com discodog62 at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 18:38:00 CET 2012

I am having an issue when I update my userblacklist file then call opensipsctl fifo reload_blacklist.  I see that the date updates on my FIFO file but when I try to test the updated numbers to verify that they are blocked my test fails and the number dials.

I then restart opensips and test again and the updated numbers are now blocked.

I am not sure if this matters but the file size of my FIFO is 0.

I am using dbtext

modparam("userblacklist", "db_url","text:///zxa/server/opensipsdb")

Have I missed a setting?

Thanks,

James