[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher problem

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:16:18 CET 2012

Hi Răzvan,

Yes, I'm using the same hashing values - the values I assign to the PV are also
passed to the ds_select_dst correctly as far as I can see. Here is a typical
debug output:

DBG:dispatcher:ds_hash_pvar: Hashing "061002"!
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: alg hash [1], id [1]
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: selected [7-1/1] <sip:x.x.x.13:5060>
DBG:dispatcher:ds_select_dst: using entry [1/0]

I ran some test with 3 Asterisk servers with interesting results:

With 3 Asterisk servers specified in dispatcher.list, here is the distribution:

Server1: 061003
Server2: 061002, 061007, 061008
Server3: 061005, 061006

With only Server1 and Server2 specified in dispatcher.list:

Server1:
Server2: 061002, 061003, 061005, 061006, 61007, 061008

Likewise, with Server1 and Server3, Server3 gets everything.
          with Server2 and Server3, Server3 gets everything.

Is there anything I can do to fix this (somehow trick the function assuming the way I do is the correct way)?

Thanks,
Matt