[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher problem

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Thu Feb 2 21:51:46 CET 2012

Hi, Matt!

Are you sure you are not using the same hashing value all the time?
If yes, can you increase your debugging level to 6 and provide more
information? I would be looking in the opensips log for lines that
contain the following strings: "ds_hash_pvar: Hashing " and
"ds_select_dst: alg hash ".

Ra(zvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
http://opensips-solutions.org/