[OpenSIPS-Users] Functioning 1.7 + RTP Proxy Configuration

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:02:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

What is of more interest to me is this:

INFO:remove_session: RTP stats: 0 in from callee, 872 in from caller,872
relayed, 0 dropped
INFO:remove_session: RTCP stats: 8 in from callee, 2 in from caller,10
relayed, 0 dropped

While there are no RTPs from the Asterisk/or SIP trunk, RTCPs are still
detected.

Just before you look deeply in the RTPproxy module make sure that the same
setup, with phone directly connected to asterisk makes an outbound call via
the SIP trunk and there is two-way audio.

Are there NAT issues with SIP trunk and Asterisk !! If they are resolved
(in my opinion easily) only then move to the difficult part, the RTPproxy.

BR
Sammy

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM, qasimakhan at gmail.com <qasimakhan at gmail.com