[OpenSIPS-Users] Functioning 1.7 + RTP Proxy Configuration

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:01:38 CEST 2012

My friend has this good walkthrough's for Opensips configuration and RTP.
and example is

http://saevolgo.blogspot.com/2012/03/making-rtpproxy-work.html

You can also find other posts there. Just go through them and you will be
good to go.

PS: I also learned using rtpproxy using above mentioned page.

Regards,
Qasim