[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy with Media-Relay on different host(s)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Aug 16 10:28:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Aug 16, 2012, at 10:17 AM, SamyGo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to design a topology where I've multiple openSIPS + media-dispatcher servers pointing to different host(s) for the media-relays. How is this going to work ?
>
> [OpenSIPS+ MP-Dispatcher Server-1] <===>  [relay-host-A], [relay-host-B], [relay-host-C]
> [OpenSIPS+ MP-Dispatcher Server-2] <===>  [relay-host-B], [relay-host-C], [relay-host-A]
>
> I can see the directive for media-relay IP in the mediaproxy/config.ini file.

It works the opposite way, the relays are the ones connecting to the dispatchers. Set the list of dispatchers (separated by spaces) you want a to connect to in the [Relay] section:

[Relay]

dispatchers = 1.2.3.4 mp1.domain.com mp2.domain.com

Check the documentation in the sample config, it contains a more thorough explanation how how the lookups are performed.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects