[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp MDB2 Error: unknown error

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Mon Aug 13 15:16:36 CEST 2012

Hi Ardogan,

OpenSIPS CP was initially built to work with MySQL. At some point PEAR
was used in order to be able to use other DB too. Postgres has some
particularities and there is a chance that a query was build for MySQL
and Postgres does not support it. What you can do is to go to
"/opensips-cp/web/tools/system/cdrviewer/template/cdrviewer.main.php"
and insert this right before line 133:
echo "---".$sql."---"
Execute the query in pgsql and send back both the query and postgres error.

Regards,
Alex