[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp MDB2 Error: unknown error

Ardogan Tekinsoy atkn78 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:47:18 CEST 2012

I have configured opensip-cp with postgresql. DB connection works and I see
the results on Domains or Users/User Management pages.
But I get an error on CDRViewer page when I select default Start Date - End
Date range. Page doesn't lists the results and this error message is seen
on the page.

Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: unknown error

I have records in my cdrs table. Is it possible to trace the details of
this error in a log file so I can give you more information as well.