[OpenSIPS-Users] Sip user behind a NAT

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 23:31:49 CEST 2012

Hello everybody, I have configured my opensips proxy with NAT_TRAVERSAL
support using the new tool for configuration. I developed a softphone using
JAIN-SIP, I think JAIN-SIP does not implements STUN, TURN and ICE for NAT
Traversal ( RFC 6314), is any way to do nat traversal without making a new
softphone with another library?

I also have tested this softphone with Inphonex, and this company use
openSER in its proxy and the softphone works fine, but i don't know how
they do that, so I thought to ask if is something I can do in the
configuration file of my proxy or they use something else to solve this
problem.

Thanks for all.