[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC module with AAA dont send failed transaction

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:57:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

Although I managed to get a temporary workaround this by using the custom
comment to aaa function available in ACC module but what I've read is means
that opensips IS actually sending the failed events : interesting I'll do a
quick tcpdump of the packets between the opensips and freeradius server to
see if it is really that way.

Regards,
Sammy

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:32 PM, qasimakhan at gmail.com