[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC module with AAA dont send failed transaction

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:32:12 CEST 2012

Maybe this would help....

"For failed SIP sessions a radius packet type FAILED is generated. A failed
SIP session is a session that has been rejected by the Proxy server or by
the destination. Unfortunately Freeradius server is not able to cope with
FAILED packets. The server must be patched and recompiled if you wish to
support accounting for failed SIP sessions."

Regards,
Qasim