[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Dynamic Routing enhancements in OpenSIPS 1.8.0

Arkay kavitha070 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 1 10:32:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to use the new route_to_gw() function from this release. I get
the below error and it looks like it is expecting a pvar instead of a
gateway id?

>> route_to_gw("6")

ERROR:core:pv_parse_spec: bad parameters
ERROR:core:fixup_pvar: parsing of pseudo variable 6 failed!
ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1) at cfg line 385
CRITICAL:core:fix_expr: fix_actions error
ERROR:core:main: failed to fix configuration with err code -1

Pls help. Thanks..