[OpenSIPS-Users] Prioritised Load Balancing in OpenSIPS

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:40:58 CEST 2011

Hey,

So, it comes to weighted Load balancing !!
1- Intelligent use of resources column in DB can work for you. i.e define
resources allocation per MediaServer specs.
2- Adding multiple same "dst_uri"s for hig-end servers i.e if you want 4:1
distribution then add 4 entries of same server and one of the second one.
Thats just my idea.

Regards,
-Sammy