[OpenSIPS-Users] Opposite of fix_nated_contact?

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Mar 31 13:11:23 CEST 2011

Hello,

Thanks for the advice, although I don't think it will help my issue. The 200
OK and other packets are returned to the OpenSIPS server perfectly fine.

The problem is that the destination phone is showing the call with the
Asterisk IP address in it's history, and so if the user chooses to place a
return call to that address (eg returning a missed call) it goes directly to
Asterisk, bypassing OpenSIPS.
I'm not actually sure if the phone is displaying the From address or the
Contact address so it would be useful to make both mention the OpenSIPS IP.

Thanks,