[OpenSIPS-Users] Opposite of fix_nated_contact?

federico cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:41:57 CEST 2011

Hi,
I guess that what you want is that the endpoint receiving the INVITE
sends the 200 OK reply and the subsequent in-dialog messages to
OpenSIPs
For the first point you need to do nothing as the reply should be sent
to the address in the topmost Via header (in this case OpenSIPs'
address). For the second, call record_route() in OpenSIPs script
before sending out the INVITE. The endpoint will then send in-dialog
messages (BYE, re-INVITE) to OpenSIPs.
Hope thsi can help you.

Regards,

Federico