[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs not ending on failed reinvites

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Mar 18 16:38:05 CET 2011

Hello Brett,

This was my assumption when I said that "There could be a problem in
matching the re-invite to a known dialog", that somehow the DID cookie
got altered, but I couldn't be sure unless I saw a SIP traffic capture.

Now that you confirm that the DID was being stripped, I am pretty
confident that falling back to Call-ID, FromTag and ToTag matching when
DID fails, with
     modparam("dialog","dlg_match_mode",1)

will help solve your problem. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,