[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs not ending on failed reinvites

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Mar 18 15:58:59 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Vlad Paiu <vladpaiu at opensips.org> wrote:

>  Still, I cannot understand why the BYE is logged first into the DB. Both
> the CDR type of accounting and the regular type of accounting are triggered
> when the proxy receives the BYE, only that the CDR accounting is triggered
> internally if you set the cdr_flag on the initial invite, so by all means
> the CDR accounting should be first in the database.

Vlad,
To me, this meant that it didn't see the BYE as part of the *dialog*. Right?

So I've been digging on this, this morning and so far what I see is that the
client (originator) is not keeping the did tag on the Record-Route headers
in place. So when we get the BYE where we are expecting the did tag on the
Record-Route, there is *no tag at all*.

So I'm switching the dialog matching mode to DID_FALLBACK to see if this
fixes the issue. What do you think?

One way or another I'll post my findings..
-Brett