[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - disable or minimize normalization

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sun Mar 13 21:38:11 CET 2011

The switch where we use Opensips and CDRTool was integrated into an existing third-party billing platform when we turned it up.  For better or for worse I didn't have to mess with it.  We did develop an in-house PHP script that scrapes the radius database and converts the call data into a custom column-delimited format for the AS400 that does the rating, billing, etc.

In other words… not my gig!  And I'm definitely not complaining.

- Jeff