[OpenSIPS-Users] resending the ACK to itself

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Mar 2 00:58:46 CET 2011

2011/2/24 Toyima Dias <toyimads at gmail.com>:
> Now my doubt is why do i have to use check_source_addres after checking the
> is_from_local? does it make any sence?

Do you need authorization based on source IP or based on From domain?
Anyone in the world can spoof a request with any domain.

> Also, adding the IP of the GW to the domain table will produce the mentioned bucle on the first message of this
> thread...Am i doind sometrhing wrong?

Sure. I don't think you need to add a IP to the "domain" table, not at
all (see my comment above). But anyhow, adding a IP to the "domain"
table doesn't produce a loop at all, so it must be an error in your
conf.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>