[OpenSIPS-Users] Set $(branch(q)[0]) with AVP or Script Variable

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Thu Jun 30 10:19:55 CEST 2011

Hello Duane,

Indeed the $(branch(q)[x]) should receive only int values. But according
to your logs, the $avp(s:exten1_q_value) seems to have a string value.
I've just tested the code below and works fine:
*
$avp(q) = 1000;
$(branch(q)[0]) = $avp(q);
*
Please double check your AVP really has an integer value and not a
string one (something like "1000").

Regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer