[OpenSIPS-Users] Set $(branch(q)[0]) with AVP or Script Variable

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:03:57 CEST 2011

Would it be possible to allow us to set the $(branch(q)[x]) with an AVP or
Script Variable? Currently when you try to set the branch q value with an
AVP that is an Integer

$(branch(q)[1]) = $avp(s:exten1_q_value);

I see in syslog that it complains because the value on the right is not an
int. Even though I added the AVP value as an Integer OpenSIPS doesn't like
it. Didn't know if this could be added to the OpenSIPS 1.7 or a trunk