[OpenSIPS-Users] SRV TCP lookups

Jarle Lervik jarle.lervik at sipcom.no
Wed Jun 15 14:57:42 CEST 2011

Hi all list users,

Trying to figure out the best way to make OpenSIPS do TCP SRV lookups.

I see from the logs that NAPTR and UDP SRV lookups are performed, but no TCP
SRV lookups. This might be expected behavior but would like to figure out

how I can enable OpenSIPS to also do TCP SRV lookups.

For some domains there are no NAPTR records or UDP SRV records, so looking
for a way to enable this in general or to "trick" OpenSIPS to include TCP
SRV lookups.

Will appreciate any tips or suggestions on this. Thanks in advance!

-Jarle