[OpenSIPS-Users] Using LB - Where to place Sip Session Timer Flag?

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:10:45 CEST 2011

I'm using the LB module to load balance INVITES to an Asterisk farm.
I've had some naughty UA's who for one reason or another do not
properly "BYE" the call and I've had my LB resource list fill up with
zombie calls.

Now I want to implement SIP Session Timers into my configuration.  As
the LB module automatically uses the Dialog module, I am not using the
create_dialog command at all.

Where would be the best point to set the SST flag, I was thinking
right after the load_balance() command... as I would imagine at that
point the LB module has constructed the dialog in the database?

Is this correct or am I off base here?

Thanks.