[OpenSIPS-Users] remote user provisioning from java client

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 1 15:36:25 CEST 2011

Salut Liviu,

the XMPRPC interface is used only if you want to "talk" directly to
opensips, which is not really needed in order to provision users -
OpenSIPS gets info about users from database, so in order to do a user
provisioning system you just need to operate over a database (particular
to opensips, the subscriber table for storing the users and credentials)

On 06/29/2011 03:45 PM, Barsan Liviu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We need remote user provisioning (add/update/delete a user) and this
> should be done from remote java application. Obviously the CP or
> osipsconsole isn't adequate and we didn't found it in the exposed
> MI-XMLRPC  methods to call it. Until now we found just one way, to
> generate http post from java to the admin server ('inspired' from CP
> ), but would be better if we can do it via XMLRPC.
>
> How can we add XMLRPC methods to the already existings?
>
> Thanks,
> Liviu
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"