[OpenSIPS-Users] Two Opensips proxies sharing the same DB

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:23:56 CET 2011

Hi Hank,
Soon after I wrote that email I discovered the path module and
t_replicate to replicate the REGISTERs with path information to all of
the nodes in my cluster. Which allows a call to come in from the PSTN
to _any_ node and be routed appropriately.
Now my next issue is presence handling (which I just wrote a couple
emails about to the list), which I hope I can get working.

-- James