[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as regional/national office solution

Mark Sayer datapipes at avtb.co.nz
Sun Jan 16 01:55:52 CET 2011

Here is one suggestion:
- single OpenSIPS & Asterisk at central office
- use Asterisk as gateway to PSTN (for all offices)
- connect remote office PBXs to central office using using multi-port
FXS gateways
- 110ms is no problem
- single system admin point, single cpu, 200 or more concurrent calls
- no admin, low cost at remote offices

Mark