[OpenSIPS-Users] How to implement a SIP Trunk in between two SIP servers.

steven chew steven.chew.jacques at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 00:27:26 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have an Opensips Server and a Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM).

If I want to make calls from Opensips Server to CUCM and CUCM to Opensips
Server.

For example:
1) If I dial an extension number "5566" from a SIP Phone "12345" under
Opensips Server, it will try to call to a Cisco IP Phone "5566" from CUCM
through a SIP Trunk.
2) If I dial an extension number "12345" from a Cisco IP Phone "5566" under
CUCM, it will try to call to a SIP Phone "12345" under Opensips
Server through a SIP Trunk.

Can you give some instructions how to configure the above scenario for
dialing extension numbers?

Thanks
Steven,