[OpenSIPS-Users] How to implement a SIP Trunk in between two SIP servers.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 6 12:31:27 CET 2011

Hi Steven,

If you use the opensips default script, your opensips will accept calls
from any other external SIP entities (call targeting a local opensips
subscriber).

If you want to configure your opensips to accept foreign calls only form
a specific IP address, you can use the permission module, with address
table to implement IP-based authentication.

Best regards,
Bogdan