[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b top hiding

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Jan 3 15:07:32 CET 2011

Hi Anton,

On 12/23/2010 06:41 PM, Anton Zagorskiy wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Could you some explain about interaction between original INVITE transaction
> and b2b top hiding's transaction?

They are different transactions. The first one is not forwarded and is
replied by the server. And the second one is created by the server and
replied by a client.
> As I see that b2b transmits all sip packets to the original INVITE
> transaction via loopback interface.
> And in the failure situation in the B2B transaction my failure route was
> calling. But failure route wasn't calling in the original transaction. Why?

Failure route is called when a negative reply is received. For the first
transaction no reply is received - OpenSIPS is the one generating the