[OpenSIPS-Users] Article on mediaproxy

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Aug 9 17:59:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Aug 7, 2011, at 8:20 PM, Simon Leck wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am trying to get mediaproxy to work with my Freeswitch machine in order to perform full NAT transversal , could somebody explain to me how this can be done.
>
> Looking forward to any reply.

MediaProxy was designed to work together with OpenSIPS, so if you want to use it with FreeSWITCH (in your case) you'll need to write a FreeSWITCH module that communicates with the MediaProxy dispatcher. You can see how this works by looking at the modules/mediaproxy/mediaproxy.c file in the OpenSIPS source code.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects