[OpenSIPS-Users] Strange BLF behaviour on double call

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Oct 7 12:43:49 CEST 2010

Hi Vallimamod,

There was an issue in pua_dialoginfo module indeed - it always sent
publish messages with state="full" so in the scenario you described,
when opensips started sending notifies about the second call it deleted
the state about the previous one. I have now fixed this in both 1.6
branch and trunk. Please update from svn.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro