[OpenSIPS-Users] Strange BLF behaviour on double call

Vallimamod ABDULLAH vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Wed Oct 6 20:47:44 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I am using opensips 1.6.3 from svn with presence and pua_dialoginfo modules to supervise line status. I am facing a strange issue in the following scenario with 2 phones A and B with B monitoring A with a BLF key:

- phone A is on call, the corresponding BLF key is red on B's phone.
- A new call comes in for A. Here the BLF key blinks to indicate phone ringing.
- A does not take the call wich goes to voicemail. But then, the BLF key goes back to idle instead of red even if A is still on call.

I have checked the notifications going to phone B and it appears that when the second call arrives, phone B is receiving notifications with states trying, early, terminated.

So the issue is with the last state notification: it shoud be 'confirmed' instead of 'terminated' if phone A is still on call.

Is there a way to force this in the config script ? Or is this an issue with the pua_dialoginfo module ?

Thank you !

vma
.